Earthway 2150 Commercial 50 Pound Walk Behind Broadcast Spreader Review
Your lawns productivity is determined by the supplements and fertilizers you use. For you to administer such, you need the best walk behind broadcaster spreader. This is because fertilizer is heavy and you may get tired if you are not having the best fertilizer spreader. Earthway 2150 Commercial 50-Pound Walk Behind Broadcast Spreader is the best lawn spreader that will seed and fertilizer your farm using the minimum time possible.
This broadcast spreader has a very unique and simple spreading system. Although simple, the spreading system is very effective and helps the owner to control the spreading rate and the coverage so that you do not spread in the areas beyond the lawn. It is also possible to control the spreading rate on the buttons near the handle.
Size of The Hopper
This is a very basic component of any lawn broadcaster spreader. Because it determines the amount of fertilizer, seeds, and supplements it can hold without being refilled. Earthway 2150 can hold up to 50 lbs. This is heavy but you will cover a large space before you refill the hopper.
Tires and Frame
It's manufacturers understands that not all terrains are friendly. They also know that the 50 lbs are weighty and need a frame that can hold. So the tires are well set and the frame is firm to help carry the weight of the fertilizer and seeds as well as get over the rocky fields.
Length of The Handle
This is yet another important feature of any fertilizer spreader. This is because you need the handle whenever you are pushing or pulling the broadcaster spreader. A longer handle has always been preferred since no gardener wants to curve their back as they broadcast. Earthway 2150 has a handle that can be adjusted. This makes it the best as it can be used by people of different height. With this, you cannot miss out on the comfortable length regardless of your height.
Quality and Assembly
Earthway 2150 may take a lot of time when assembling but the manual makes your work easier. It is of high quality as the hopper, the wheel and the frame are highly durable and these are the only things that matter.
There are a lot of benefits that come with this gadget. The benefits are as a result of the features that come with the gadget. They include;
- Earthway 2150 is a great walk behind broadcaster for medium sized lawns. This is because of the size of the hopper. It can also work in a large lawn but you may have to refill the hopper severally.
- The flexible handle makes the broadcaster spreader comfortable
- The large tires and firm frame makes it suitable for all areas whether rocky or uneven
- The gadget is easy to use and the setting control features makes it easy to control the spreading
- The settings are accurate
- Its capacity can hold enough fertilizer for a moderate lawn
There is no perfect device; Earthway 2150 is not an exceptional as it has the following downsides.
- There is need for some physical strength to effectively operate it
- Assembling it is not easy
- It is expensive
- The Ev-N-Spread system which allows for the even distribution of seed, supplements or fertilizer
- The heavy-duty steel frame which can load up to 175 pounds and large tires which provide an even ride
- The spread rate controls are conveniently located to make it easier for the user
- It weighs 25 pounds when unloaded hence easy to move
Are there restrictions on the kind of supplement to use with Earthway 2150?
Yes, the broadcaster should not be used with rock salt or powder materials.
What is the average assembly time for Earthway 2150?
The average time is 2 hours.
Where is Earthway 2150 made?
It is made in the United States.
With the benefits and the features that come with Earthway 2150, you should make a point of owning it. The gadget may not be cheap but it is a worth investment. You don't have to waste time in your lawn. Go for the best walk behind broadcaster spreader and keep your lawn beautiful.