Scotts Turf Builder Classic Drop Spreader Review
Fertilizer spreaders are the most important equipment to the farm owners who want the best produce out of their toil. Are you a homeowner with wide lawns or tracks of land that you can only use the best walk behind broadcast spreader? Do you want equipment that will quickly and efficiently spread fertilizer throughout the lawn? Your search is almost coming to the end as Scotts Turf Builder Classic Drop Spreader is all you need. You need to be keen on the features when looking at the best walk behind broadcast spreader. This article will help you settle on the best lawn spreader which may be the best fertilizer spreader for home use.
Scotts Turf Builder Classic Drop Spreader Features
- The drop spreader; this allows for a wide coverage as the gardener keeps a steady walk around the farm the spreader broadcasts the fertilizer in different directions even those that the gardener has not reached. This saves time and energy.
- The hopper; for a gardener who has a large lawn, you need to go for the equipment which has a larger capacity hopper. It will be possible to broadcast in the large tracks without necessarily being refilled.
- The quality is also another feature to consider. In most cases, the price of the equipment is determined by the quality and the lifespan. The best fertilizer spreader should be of high quality and serve you for a while before being serviced.
- The material of the spreader; the material can be either steel or plastic. If you go for the steel made spreader, you are at an advantage as this will extend the durability and lifespan of the spreader.
- The length of the handle; for the tall gardeners, a long handle will serve you best. This is because you will not have to curve your back as you push or pull the spreader.
- It has a lightweight and compact hence easy to push and pull
- Have big wheels which can easily roll over the rocky and grass fields
- It handle is long so you do not have to curve your back
- The Scotts EdgeGuard technology helps you to stop the spreader from spraying out of the sides.
- It is used with different types of fertilizers
- Needs a regular cleaning of the wheels when covered with the fertilizer
- May not be durable if not taken care of and frequently serviced
- The fertilizer may not be evenly distributed
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is the coverage area of Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard Mini Broadcast Spreader?
A: It covers up to 10,000 square feet
Q. How does the EdgeGuard Scotts technology work?
A: It works by blocking the right side of the spreader pattern hence no spilling off to the non-lawn areas.
From the above, you should acquire this equipment as it will allow you to have an easy time on the farm. The equipment is easy to use as it is per-assembled and comes at an affordable price. It is readily available from many online stores.